Well any way, here are the 5 things you don't know about me.
1. I did my first programming on a Commodore 64 Home computer. It had 64KB of memory and ran BASIC 2.0. I added, subtracted, multiplied, and was amazed.
2. I started my career as an Electronic Engineer. I got into programming Web Applications as a favor to someone using Claris on a Performa Mac with no internet connection. I distributed the Web Apps on a disk that also contained IE 1.0. I called them Web Bombs. I still think MACs are far superior to PCs, although I don't own one.
3. I am in love with a Lady that loves to travel. We take 2 trips a year. We have been to England, San Fran. CA, Las Vegas, Reno, Dominican Republic several times, Curacao, Alaska, Hawaii, Belize, Colorado, and on several cruises.
4. As a child I had a collection of magnifying glasses, that I termed "Ant Burners".
5. Technology books relax me. It's like reading the way life is suppose to be. I read programming books on vacation. Once on a cruise some guys with a singles group said, "Is that loser reading a programming book?". It was Deitel's C# book. I just thought to myself, "Well, I am the only guy on this deck with a beautiful lady by my side."
Here are the 5 that are it:
Thomas Beck, Philippe Truche, Chris Allwein, Adam Nathan, Steve Cook