Windows 10 Review
I totally screwed the pooch and installed on my Alienware.
Issues include but are not limited to-
- Cannot recognize my exFat formatted hard drives - which is a Microsoft designed format
- Cannot copy large files - Backing up my Virtuals to external hard drives continuously fails
- Cannot list all the applications i have installed in the start menu- Google "512 apps windows 10 start menu"
- Screen Flickers are going to give me a seizure!!!
- I forgot how much I DID NOT miss the Blue Screen of Death. Luckily now it is sometimes black!!!
- Windows Update is now more of a virus than a tools. You have zero control over it.
- Wi-Fi works when it feels like it. Non-repeatable issues
- All my browsers have issues
- Edge = Turd... Who is the world design that mess??? Fire them... NOW!!! It is not a browser. It is an ADHD nightmare application.
Do yourself a favor and stick with Windows 7. I messed up and went with the every other release from Microsoft is good theory.
Yep, I got it for free. If they want me to install it anywhere else it will cost them $500 per box!!!